Do you think I would run a porn blog if I believed porn contributed to rape culture? No. Because that would be fucking ridiculous. Do you know what I believe contributes to rape culture?
- The way we socialize young boys to grow up into hyper-masculine men.
- The way we teach young girls to always say “no” and, in turn, teach the boys to only listen for the “no.”
- Horrible sex education that has no emphasis on consent.
- Social inequalities that strip people of power even when they feel entitled to such power.
- A really flawed criminal justice system that lets most rapists walk free.
- The shaming of victims that silences them and makes them believe their assault was their fault.
Do I think porn alone contributes to rape culture? No. Do I think people need to learn how to consume porn more responsibly? Yes. I think people need to be more aware that porn is fiction. It is entertainment. It is not a guide to sexual encounters.
I haven’t heard about this ban. While I see their reasoning, I am not for banning any consensual porn. It’s an expression for some people. If you don’t want to watch specific types of porn that you find problematic, that’s totally valid, but it’s not fair to tell someone they cannot produce consensual porn because people won’t consume it in a responsible fashion.
I think more sex education needs to include an emphasis on porn and how it’s not a guide to sex or a means for people to objectify others. The problem is not the porn alone, but with those who consume in irresponsible ways, in my opinion.
The blind to sight.
A starless night.
Caress my skin.
Upon this specimen.
Always a reblog….Always.
I want them all
looks like a bunch of thugs .. cute . adorable thugs :)
What’s longer: A sentence by Faulkner or Eric’s cock?
This is really important to me. I just got out of an abusive relationship and I hope that no one ever has to feel like I did.